Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Buying Gears Online in Malaysia

I have been buying camera gears online since day one. In fact, I have actually never bought anything from a physical store in Malaysia before. All my stuff came from online. Pretty amazing actually. Buying online can be risky, but I'll try to share my experience with each store I have bought before and what are the pros and cons to everyone.

Here are the list of online places which I normally go for my hunt:

Local:
www.photomalaysia.com
www.mudah.my
www.pentax2u.com
www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/ftz/
www.shashinki.com
www.lelong.com.my

International:
www.ebay.com
www.bhphotovideo.com
www.adorama.com
www.amazon.com
www.keh.com
www.pentaxforums.com
www.clubsnap.com

I've purchase stuff from at least 7 of the listed online sites above.

I'm a banana, so I can't read chinese. But I also know that there are some chinese sites which are great for buying Pentax and camera equipments. Someone said www.wahaha.com.my is a good place to buy some used lenses, but all I see is lingeries for sale. hmmm... Anyway, I hope my readers (i.e. you) can also share with me some good sites and I would be more than happy to add it to my list here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment